Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mother gives her kid weed as medicine

I applaud her for doing this. Her son needed what was best for him and she did what any caring mother would do, help her son. Even though its frowned upon by millions of people to give marijuana to a child she knows, and I know she did the right thing. The kid looked so happy after taking his medicine and that really made me happy. If only the government could stop being so ignorant and finally take advantage of this wonder plant.

9 comments:

  1. Damn. Marijuana is awesome. It helps so many people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't smoke Marijuana and still feel it should be legal. Too many medical benefits to continue keeping this illegal, and it's a non violent drug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like what you stand for in your blog, keep up the good work! maybe one day we can all smoke weed and get along

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am totally pro Marijuana, power to the mary J and the Cannabis nation!

    come check out my music blog when you have the chance, might have some nice tunes to get high to :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol, this might have helped the kid... doesn't it kill brain cells though?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way safer than the crap these pharmacutical companies are pimping

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have seen a lot of these videos on medical Marijuana for children. In many cases, it is much better than anti-depressants and other medication for ADHD or OCD. It's just horrible to see some children who can't even have a normal childhood. I say it can't eliminate their problems, but it sure does help them cope. This is the video I had seen. http://tinyurl.com/29bxg3g

    ReplyDelete