Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Moms for the legalization of marijuana


Vote yes on prop 19!

16 comments:

  1. I hope they legalise it in the U.K

    anyday soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, nice to see some parents actually thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why diden't i get a mom like that! :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd totally support and vote yes on prop 19 if I didn't live in Florida. It will really help with California's massive debt though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really support this, living in Canada im far away.. being an athlete it seems counter productive but i believe in moderation and its hard to believe the amount of money that has been spent on fighting a war on a drug which is less harmful than alcohol! great video man

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd wish my mom were like that when she still lived...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really hope we can get this passed so we can make it federal law next

    ReplyDelete
  8. i wish my mom was like these. Californians vote yes to prop 19 on nov. 2. lets make cannabis legal!

    ReplyDelete
  9. damn dude thats some smart ladies. I'm really glad everyones accepting it as reality and the movement isn't only run by potheads (no offense). Keep the posts up! I'm a legit follower haha [:

    ReplyDelete