Sunday, October 24, 2010

Kristin Davis plans to run for governor of NY and legalize marijuana in NY!

Kristin Davis, former madam connected to supplying call girls to Eliot Spitzer when he was Attorney General and Governor, made her pitch in Albany Friday to run for governor. Davis is running for a new party she calls “The Reform Party.” Davis said she has a radical plan to reform the state. Some of the things on her agenda include, legalizing marijuana, gambling, gay marriage and prostitution in the State of New York. She plans on running if she gets enough signatures on the ballot.“I spent four months in Rikers Island in connection with Eliot Spitzer in providing him escorts and you have nothing to do but, think and see the criminal justice first hand and see how dysfunctional it is,” Davis said.“I think that’s not the best person to be running,” Lauren Marrine, Albany, said.I think any citizen of New York has the right to do whatever they want. She’s got some hurdles to get over if she is going to be spun as a madam,” Jim Welch, Scotia, said.
Davis has a college degree in business and is currently working on finishing her master in Psychology. She worked for ten years as vice president of a hedge fund before becoming a madam. Notorious Republican operative, Roger Stone, is serving as her campaign consultant.“This is one of the most exciting campaigns I’ve ever been involved in because Kristin Davis is running on a provocative set of issues,” Stone said.“Prostitution is the world’s oldest profession. It’s time that we stop turning a blind eye to it and give some of these girls legal protection…The legalization of marijuana in particular will bring in 2.5 million dollars of new revenue into the state,” Davis said.At a rally to legalize marijuana in New York, another candidate for Governor, Libertarian Warren Redlich said he thinks it’s a publicity stunt.“I question whether she’s going to be able to get on the ballot,” he said.“If I really wanted the publicity I would release my whole client list, which I haven’t done,” Davis said.“Will she win the race? It’s a tremendous long shot but, will she leave an impact on this race and on the State of New York? You bet,” Stone said.When Davis asked what she thinks of Eliot Spitzer having his own show on CNN Davis said she thinks it’s disgusting and that he is the last place who should be in a place where he can influence others.
Shes my kind of woman, she has all the right ideas. Ita about time someone smart took over.

11 comments:

  1. Legalizing it will add much needed revenue to this ailing NY economy...and fine, we'll share some of the bucks with Buffalo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. legalize marijuana in the world ;))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope she gets elected. Though I also hope Jimmy McMillan (the rent is too damn high!) gets elected governor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hope for you guys, that she gets elected. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope she succeeds. The more states legalize weed the faster the rest of the world will probably follow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. progressivism is awesome, start legalizing it on the east coast and it may just creep down to my state [:

    ReplyDelete
  7. When are the elections? I hope it get legalized as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete