Tuesday, October 19, 2010

DEA agent doesnt know how to defend the prohibition of weed

He doesnt know how to defend it because...there is no way! Keeping marijuana illegal profits drug dealers, cartels, and puts non-violent people into jail.

11 comments:

  1. It's impressive how the anti-drug lobby can be so loud while not carrying any good arguments at all.

    Personally, I'm for a legalization of marijuana, simply because it's less dangerous than alcohol. If I were to be in charge of the world, I would prohibit both of them, but that's not the way that the world works so we'll just have to adapt to the current situation.

    You can see a video from swedish television where a British (pro-drug) guy "debates" with a swedish (anti-drug" woman: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpm0Wn7fMJk
    The guy makes complete and utter trash out of her, all his arguments carry weight while she's an idiot. Just another example of how the debate usually goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the video, will check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man. It's a hard decision for me, actually. Marijuana's nowhere near as bad as anti-drug people like to make it sound, but I don't see it as a good thing, either. Legalizing it might produce revenue, but all the people who I've met so far that smoke weed a lot are kinda...'eh' kinds of people. Though perhaps I've just grown up with a different crowd.

    ReplyDelete
  4. probably lol, all my friends smoke, as do i, and we all go to university, have jobs, and next year planning to move out :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats because theres no good reason

    ReplyDelete
  6. It can kill your ambition, but if you had none to start with... or if you're just not stupid and don't abuse it, then its not a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got more drugs than the DEA haha

    ReplyDelete